Q. Any chance the library keeps copies of textbooks for classes offered in the current term?
Answered By: Feraz Ashraf Last Updated: Sep 16, 2017 Views: 21
Answered By: Feraz Ashraf
Last Updated: Sep 16, 2017 Views: 21
Sometimes we do keep a copy of a textbook on reserve (which means it's available to check out for 2 hours only).
- Search for the book in Catalyst from the library homepage: http://library.jhu.edu/
- Put in the title, author of the book
- On the next screen, look for the book on the left-hand side
- If you find the book you're looking for, click on the title of the book
- Scroll to the bottom of the catalog entry and see where the book is located
- If the book is on Reserve you have to go to that particular library location to check it out in person
- You can request non-reserve books and have them sent to the Washington Library Resource Center. You'll get an email once the book comes into the library for you to check out.